Friday, September 20, 2013

Fall Is In The Air

I love this time of year...the temperature gets a little. The days a little shorter. And there's just something about all those wonderful fall colors that start showing up everywhere. 
Including Pinterest!
 
Take a look at some of the things that have caught my eye on Pinterest this past week or so.  Anything fallish catching your eye lately?

Popsicle Stick Puzzles

Free Printable

Pumpkin "carving"

Butternut Squash Soup

Spiderwebs
Roasted Carrots with Shallots and Thyme
Reclaimed Wood Pumpkin

Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes

Have a happy weekend!
 


7 comments:

Peggy said...

I want to make everything!! There are so many pretty ideas on Pinterest. Enjoy your week-end.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Those pumpkin pie cupcakes look delicious and I love those reclaimed wood pumpkins. Thanks for sharing a little bit of fall.

Jo said...

Wonderful finds. And oh my, those pumpkin pie cupcakes make me want some pumpkin pie now. Found dairy free, frozen pumpkin pie at Wegman's... may have to pick it up this weekend. :-)

Scrap for Joy said...

Love your pins! Are you making those cupcakes? They sure look tasty! I'm starting to get some Fall things out. Did you see the white flower arrangement made in the white faux pumpkin on Pinterest? I got the flowers and the pumpkins on sale at Michael's a few weeks ago and found the hot knife to cut them at the Rehoboth Michael's. I'm ready to carve!
Have a fun weekend!
xoxo

Ann said...

Far too much has been catching my eye on Pinterest. I think I pinned those Pumpkin pie cupcakes and I want to try them. They looked so good

Simply Shelley said...

OK, I must admit the cupcakes were my favorite....I am celebrating fall...so happy it has arrived, just hope the weather keeps on the course :) Blessings dear friend

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Oh my these are great pins...thanks for sharing! Pinterest is sort of addicting isn't it? There is just so much wonderful stuff!