Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What a Deal!


I didn't do much after Christmas shopping ~ partly because I don't need anything ~ partly because I didn't feel well enough to do much shopping! However, I did find a bargain on this Martha Stewart glitter! The two six packs of glitter were $2.20 each and the large red glitter was $1.40. They were all 75% off! I can glitter up a lot of stuff now........


Valentine's Day is coming ~ maybe I'll have a little glittery fun for that ~ after all, that's a lot of red glitter!

3 comments:

our shabby cottage said...

What a bargain, you can go glitter yourself silly now!!!!

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Oh I wish I thought about Valentine's day when I saw that glitter on sale! Shucks. I bet its all gone now. It sure will make some pretty valentines.

Smiles,
Lea

Scrap for Joy said...

Martha's glitter is great! Think I'll head out and look for some today. I can't believe it's January 7 already! Haven't been shopping (except groceries) since before Christmas!
Thanks for the "enabling"
Love, Joyce