Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I've Been Busy & Thank You!

I finished one dozen "instant ancestors" today! These were such fun to make ~ I can't wait to package them in a little cellophane bag with a prim tag.

A big thanks to Bill & Mandy for making dinner last night and tonight. I got to spend a lot of uninterrupted time in my workroom!


Thanks for all the great comments on this post ~ your suggestions for sprucing up my little framed photos were wonderful. I'm so happy with how these all turned out!



9 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Marie, they're PERFECT!!! Oh so gorgeous...the lace and buttons add just the extra bit of softness and interest ~ beautiful sweet friend, xxoo, Dawn

CosmoGirl Carla said...

Marie, I love the name "instant ancestors"! And the little bit of trim and buttons here and there really add a nice finished detail.

Debbie said...

The lace and buttons are the perfect touch! They will surely be a hit!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Marie, they're beautiful! These would be gorgeous on a branch that has been spray painted and antiqued and sprinkled with glitter!
Diane
PS: I agree with the comment on the side bar here...about teaching our children about life but WE are the ones who are doing the learning. There's a quote about that, an old Roman proverb:
"We teach what we need to learn". So true! My children have truly taught ME more than I knew before I had them.

Hopemore Studio said...

Marie, They look great, buttons and lace are the perfect addition. I know your shows are coming up fast, please let us know how it goes.
Angie

Susan Holt Simpson said...

These are so special - I LOVE them!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

I love them!

Charmingdesigns said...

These are just beautiful

South City Hues said...

How pretty. Lace and buttons were the perfect touch!