Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Too Cute!

I had visitors last Sunday. Lucky me!





Of course I'm referring to my grandbabies with the "Too Cute" post title....but check out the next photo ~ also too cute! I'm in love with this table and chairs and I know that Elijah, Charlotte & Penelope would love it too! However the $399.00 + price tag guarantees I'll only be loving it in picture form!! Maybe I can figure out a way to make something similar! They wheels are turning.....

mushrooms

Don't forget about my Martha Stewart Glitter Give-away ~ I posted about it yesterday. You can enter by
clicking here.

4 comments:

Scrap for Joy said...

There is nothing sweeter than kissing the sweet cheeks of a grandchild! I got in as many as I could this past weekend. Oh waht a difference between 23 and 28 months! The verbal skills just kept me in laughter all weekend. Your kidlets are so cute, too but that Charlotte (maybe because some call her Charlie) just totally cracks me up!
xoxo

Hopemore Studio said...

Love those babes! Charlotte and Penelope look so inquisitive, I'm sure that keeps you busy.

That table set is so charming and perfect for a tea party.

Angie

our shabby cottage said...

Oh my word that table is amazing. If I had that kind of money, it would be living at my house!!!
Your grandbabies are growing up so fast Marie. Soooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

There are some little people here who have a striking resemblance to their Gramma! :-)

Diane