Monday, November 11, 2013

Scrap For Joy

One night last week Charlotte was explaining the definition of the word 'jealous' to us.  Her example was a good one.  She  said "Ms. May is jealous of me because I get to go to Disney World and she doesn't". 
I was looking on Facebook last night and come up with my own example.  I'm jealous because about a month ago, Joe and Jo got to meet Joyce from Scrap for Joy!!   Joyce and I have been reading each other's blog since 2008...someday we're going to meet.
In the meantime though this photo makes me happy!
 
Photo 'borrowed' from Joyce's Facebook.

2 comments:

Ann said...

I'm jealous of Charlotte too....lol

Scrap for Joy said...

We have been saying this for too long now...we have to make a real plan for 2014!!!
By the way, do you know why we were laughing?
Love you lots!
Joyce