Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Give Thanks......and Lick It!

I spotted these on Pinterest...love them both!
And I just had to share them here.
The first is from On Sutton Place...Ann shares lots of great stuff on her blog. 
You can find a link to a printable version of this right here. 
There are three other images too...but this one is my favorite.
You can find this second image (along with 4 others) right here
Each printable is available as an 8x10. 
How cute are these!  The 36th Avenue is a new blog to me. 
Looks like there's a lot of great ideas here too! 
 

It's a new year...I need some new stuff on my walls...how about you?
 
 


2 comments:

Ann said...

I like both of these. I'll have to check out those blogs. I need more than new pictures on my walls

The Moonlit Stitch said...

So Cute! ~*~Lisa