Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Look ~ I Have Three Columns Now!



I keep discovering new things to do with my blog ~ so I keep making changes. That will probably continue for a while. I'm not convinced about the black background, so I may play with that a little bit more. Just tonight, I found out from my son (it's so nice to have your own personal computer geek) how easy it is to add a third column and change the background color. He told me I could even take a picture of my sofa fabric and use it as my background....how cool is that! I love the fabric on my living furniture so who knows what may appear here next.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh My Goodness!


Time flies...it's been a whole week since I posted any pictures of my two favorite people. It gets better and better all the time. Being a gramma that is! I find myself spending way to much time looking at pictures of Elijah and Charlotte. There's over 2000 on my computer right now and Elijah is only 7 1/2 months old and Charlotte is four months younger than that!! I do not want to do the math calculations on this one!

I love these two pictures of my grandbabies. Check out that red hair ~ I love it so much! I never really saw a resemblance to me in Elijah before.....but we definitely have rolls in common! Although his are much cuter than mine! And my sweet Charlotte ~ have you ever seen such beautiful blue eyes and I love her little rosebud mouth. Don't you love how she coordinates with her chair! Just can't get enough of these two!


I love my bath!


I love my Bumbo...for about ten minutes!

2 comments:

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

i love the new layout - 3 columns works well for me too

and the babies! well, you KNOW how adorable they are :)

Simply Shelley said...

Hi Marie, I love the new look of your blog. I can't get over how precious your little ones are. Grandbabies are one of God's most special blessings.

Blessings, Shelley