Friday, July 11, 2014

Gratitude Pages

Who likes to journal?
I do!  At least I like to try...I am not always successful.
But I found these wonderful Gratitude Pages on Pinterest
I think they'll be just thing to inspire me to pick up a pen!
The "pin" led me to a blog belonging to Allison Kimball.
She has these available to download....FREE....for personal use. 
They'll print out two lists to a page. 
There are eight pages, and a total of sixteen fun designs! 
 I've already printed mine out on 8 1/2 by 11 inch paper.
I can't wait to get started with them!






There sure are some wonderfully generous people in the land of blogs! 
Thank you so much to Allison for making these available!

5 comments:

Ann said...

I love the design of these. How fun

Barbara Eads said...

Thanks for sharing that link! These are great journaling cards.

Scrap for Joy said...

These pages are great! I am not a good doodler so these would be fun to work with. I'll be skipping over to check them out. Thanks for the link!
xoxo

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

How fun! Love the cheerful and creative graphics.

allison@allisonkimball.com said...

That you for such kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed them and it was fun to look through your blog. What a beautiful place you have created!