Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Favorite Christmas Decorations


Elijah and Charlotte went to Uncle Kevin and Aunt Jacqi's house last Saturday. I wanted some photos for my Christmas cards ~ so I bought them these little outfits and the big ornaments ~ and Aunt Jacqi took a BUNCH of pictures! This photo was from the very end of the "session". It's pretty obvious that they've had just about enough isn't it!? My Christmas card picture is great though! I'll post it once I've gotten the cards mailed out.

I love these little ones SO MUCH!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

They are SO cute. Aren't grandchildren wonderful?

Barbara Jean said...

Thanks for dropping by this morning.
Aren't grand kids great!!!! And yours are almost as cute as mine. =0)
Our 5th is coming Friday.

Thanks for sharing how you did the bird. I actually have all those supplies on hand, even the carved bird. Mine is one I did years ago for my brother. He is now in China "teaching", and I am storing his bird for him. Think I'll store it on a soap dish. =0)

Thank you for comments about my table cloth, and white decor. My shop also has a lot of white in it. I just love it and all the sparkly this time of year.

Blessings on your day.
BJ

our shabby cottage said...

Just a gorgoeus photo. Those huge baubles are great!

Scrap for Joy said...

Cute Christmas decorations....and the giant ornaments are neat, too. How did we ever have life before Grandchildren?

Farmhouse Blessings said...

They just make me smile!

Lea