Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Magazine

I just received my new issue of Country Living. I've been reading this magazine for years. There's at least one new idea that I love in every issue. July 2009 is no exception!


I've been looking for some bedroom ideas ~ I want something clean and simple and very different from my current pink & green bedroom. Something that I can accessorize with a little bit of country ~ a little bit of shabby ~ a little bit of cottage ~ and a little bit of traditional too! I think these two bedroom ideas are simple enough to handle my rather eclectic accessorizing style!

This red (my favorite color) and white bedroom is so fresh and clean looking. The mixture of patterns is so pretty and pleasing to the eye. I love the toile bed cover,


I like this black and white room too ~ although I'd change the nightstands and lampshades. I'd also like some kind of trunk or chest at the foot of the bed.


It's nice to dream......

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I like both the red and black rooms. I like the white walls too but my DH would never go for it.

The pies on the cover look pretty good too!

Debbie :)

our shabby cottage said...

I love red and white together too - so fresh and clean.

Kindra-At Home With K said...

I have a bed just like that but it's white. I'm thinking I should paint it black...so many ideas, so little time!