Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It WAS a great day!

Well, I didn't get as much done as I hoped to last Saturday ~ but I managed to work on some goodies for a couple swaps I'm in. Here's a peek at the tin and the "stuff" that goes in it that I'm doing for the Altered Treasure Tin Swap. Altering the tin was fun ~ but "stuffing" it was even better.


Here's some of the things I'll be sending to my partner in the Harvest swap. I sure hope she enjoys everything. This one isn't quite finished yet....but it will be soon! It needs to be in the mail before the 22nd!



2 comments:

Simply Shelley said...

You have fixed up a quite of lot of nice goodies for your swap partner. I am sure she will be very well pleased.....

Blessings

Scrap for Joy said...

Anybody who has you for a swap partner is lucky....you pick great goodies! I'm having a roadblock with the tin swap, and I wanted to get it in the mail before I left on Friday for vacation. Not much time left! YIKES!