Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Baby Love ~ Part 2

This is Charlotte the chicken. You might be wondering why she's wearing a chicken suit. No particular reason ~ just because we had it. She walked around in it for about 30 minutes. In this photo she's carrying one of her favorite little toys. It's a Tupperware egg separator!

This is Charlotte after we told her to stop hitting the television with the egg seperator!
She's one unhappy chicky!!

Aren't baby hands the cutest thing?
I love all the creases and dimples in Penelope's chubby little hands!

Look at that sweet smile ~ and the two little teeth she has.

5 comments:

CosmoGirl Carla said...

OMG! More baby cuteness!!! That chicken costume is just too, too cute. Boy, I'm really missing my boys being little right now. Guess I'll just have to wait till I'm a Grandmom.

Susan Holt Simpson said...

The orange pants make the outfit! I hope you let her go back to her banging when she made that most adorable crying face...

Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! said...

So precious, so fun! Glad I found you. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
Joyfully,
Wylie

our shabby cottage said...

Oh, Marie, my tummy just felt all warm and fuzzy! Those baby pics are just so cute! I can't believe how quickly they are growing.

Unknown said...

What a precious little girl. You are so blessed with the smiles and love she bring to your life (I'm sure). Yes, their little dimpled hands are cute...little chubby toes too. My middle son had the cutest little feet. He still does and he's 24. Not sure what his wife thinks, but his mama still thinks they rate up there with adorable!