Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Beautiful Evening

Doesn't God give us beautiful sunsets?! 
This was last Sunday evening in my backyard.  It was a perfect evening to finish up some yard work and entertain some little guests. 


Having these little ones around made it that much more beautiful.
Can you believe it?!  All three sitting still at once ~ but each one looking in a different direction!


Now they're looking in the same direction ~ of course, it's not at me!!


My yard is split down the middle with a chain-link fence because there's a pool on "the other side".  Kevin, Joe & Mark were on "the other side" cleaning up some leaves and putting the cover on the pool.  The "little guests" really wanted to be on "the other side".  I'm sure they were remembering how much fun they had in the pool this summer.



A little chalk drawing is always fun and distracting too!  They had such a great time drawing and running and laughing.  We had a great time watching!


Grandchildren fill my heart with pleasure.
Each a joy for me to treasure!






6 comments:

Unknown said...

Bless their sweet little hearts. What a wonderful joy to have them around. They're each just as cute as can be. And that sunset was beautiful!

Hope you're feeling good these days. Be blessed Sweetie. OOO's...Tracy :)

Libbie said...

Hi Marie! One of my favorite things is watching all the cousins play together toO! I just LOVE that! & how cute are yours! Growing up so fast!!! You managed to make a day of yard work look just perfect!!! :) Glad you guys are having fun!

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Ohhh they are so very precious !

Ann said...

No matter what direction they are looking in they are totally adorable.

Shelley said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I appreciate it. The kid pics on your blog are wonderful!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Isn't that the truth!!! I posted about my three little pumpkins today, too. Lucky us!! : )