Saturday, December 4, 2010

Matchbox #4

Matchbox #4 is another one with an angel on it. A sweet little country angel!  This matchbox is from Patty of Blooming in Kansas.**  I love the inside of this one ~ such a happy face smiling out at me.  The little hair clip with find a home on one of my granddaughters' heads!  Patty included a reminder for me to be an angel to someone in my life....making the world a bit better in the process! Good advice for sure!!





**Silly me mixed up a couple of my matchboxes.  I'm pretty sure this one is from Patty.....but it might be from Sophia of Blue Chair Diary.  I hope Patty stops by and tells me she made it!! 

5 comments:

Ann said...

What a cute matchbox. Love that angel on the front. The hair clip is so cute and I bet it's going to look adorable on one those little heads :)

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

what a sweet box ! it is easy to mix them up but most put the number of the box not only on the box but on their labels too so you might be able to figure it out.
:))

Angela Weimer said...

Marie, Got your box number 4 and it is adorable. Thank you. Have a wonderful night. Angela

Linda said...

What a sweet angel!

Linda said...

what a wonderful place for this hair clip to go! and this is definately from patty!