Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Etsy Treasure

I found a wonderful treasure on Etsy.  It was in Dawn's (The Feathered Nest) Etsy Shop.
It's in this package....I've actually made some of these myself.  But sometimes you see something and it says "buy me"!  That's what happened this time.

I saw this beautiful little needlebook and decided that I just had to have it!  Dawn has a touch like no one else.  Isn't it pretty? I love the button trim.


This is the back of the needlebook...it's as pretty as the front!



The inside is just waiting for some needles.  The buttons were tucked inside the package from Dawn ~ isn't that a special touch!  It's always nice to get a liittle extra somethin'!


LOVE this bauble....it's a little orphan earring. But it doesn't look lonely for it's partner at all. It looks absolutely perfect nestled in that crinkly ribbon!  You are such a talent Dawn!  Thanks for creating this pretty book ~ I love it!  You can visit Dawn's Etsy shop HERE.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet girl!!!! I'm so glad your package arrived safely dear friend ~ and so very glad that you are pleased!!! You are a dear friend and I'm just so honored that you have a little something that I've made in your home. Sending you big ol' hugs and much love Marie, Dawn

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

No wonder you just had to have one!!! This is gorgeous. Loooove that orphan earring, too!!
I'm off to take a look at Dawn's shop. : )
M.L.

Dorthe said...

Oh Marie, it`s beautiful, yes- and Dawn is the sweetest friend,- I ,too, have some of her wonderful art work in my home.
Wish you a lovely day, dear friend.
Hugs,Dorthe

Jo said...

What a great purchase!

Ann said...

that is so pretty. I should browse etsy more often. Come to think of it I probably shouldn't, I could go broke that way

Sandi said...

Your needlebook case is gorgeous!! Dawn is one amazing gal and I love everything she makes!!
Blessings~

Scrap for Joy said...

It's hard to open packages that come wrapped that way. The needle case is so pretty and sooo Dawn! (Of course now it's sooo Marie!)
I love the buttons, too. Great purchase!
xxoo
Joyce