Monday, November 28, 2011

Craft Show

I have some talented friends.....Patricia, Tisha, Joann and Allison are their names.  We recently combined our creations and held a three day "arts & crafts" show in Patricia's new home studio.  I thought I'd share some pictures from the show.

"Owls on a Branch" by Patricia.  I bought this little family of four. It's a gift for Johanna...it's okay to tell because she picked them out!

 A beautiful scarf knitted by Tisha - it was my favorite of the knitted pieces she brought for the show.

Lots of beautiful florals by Allison. A sweet wreath on a stand came home with me.

A mannequin full of jewelry by Joann.  She shared some wonderful display pieces for the show.

Patricia, Joann and Tisha.....I never did get a picture of Allison! 

The show took place on the 17th, 18th and 19th of November.  My father-in-law passed away on the 17th so the whole weekend was pretty much a blur.  I didn't help at the show as much as I would have liked to...but I have great friends and they all understood.  For a "first annual" arts & crafts show I'd say it was a success.  Patricia's studio was the perfect setting for a wonderful show. More photos to come.....

7 comments:

Dorthe said...

Marie, it is looking so cosy there, and filled with wonderful items to buy,can`t wait to see what you brought!
Hugs,Dorthe

Cheryl said...

Wow, such lovely stuff. Such a great job done by you all and the set up was lovely. That scarf is delightful!
Hugs
Cxxx

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

So many beautiful and creative items at this great craft show. Sorry the timing was hard for you.

Simply Shelley said...

Looks like it was a great show...praying for you :)
Blessings

Jo said...

The craft show was really nice. So much great stuff, it was hard to choose just a few things. I didn't see that scarf, it does look lovely and it's a beautiful color. Thanks for the owls. I know exactly where I am going to put them (after I get them, of course). :o)

Ann said...

You do have some talented friends. How nice that she has a studio right there in her home where she can have craft shows.

Hopemore Studio said...

What a great way to have a holiday craft show! I know you are super talented, looks like your friends are too.

I hope your family is doing well.
Angie