Thursday, April 26, 2012

Etsy Buys

I made a little cash at the Spring arts & crafts show we had the end of March...so I did a little Etsy shopping for myself. Thought you'd like to see my purchases.


These two new treasures are from Michelle Palmer's Etsy store.  A little notebook to carry in my purse and a sweet doily that she sketched 4 tiny birds on.  With four grandbabies this was a must!


My daughters bought a gray bird pin, from Marina Bormosheva Etsy shop, for me last year. I love it so much that I treated myself to a green one AND a red one.  They're about two inches tall and as cute as can be!
 

RoseAnn Hayes has some beautiful watercolor paintings (both originals & prints) in her Etsy store.  I love this original painting called "Poppies".   It's living in a great black frame now...hanging on one of my dining room walls.
 

I LOVE being surrounded by handmade things...don't you!

What are some of your favorite Etsy purchases?

5 comments:

Lululiz said...

Excellent purchases, those little bird brooches are too cute.

Peggy said...

That doily is too cute! Great buys, hope they bring you lots of joy.

Jo said...

They are all great purchases. I love the doily, the chubby birds are so cute!

Ann said...

What wonderful purchases you made. I love them all. I have only purchased one thing on Etsy which was a pair of earrings

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Your etsy finds are great. So glad you were able to treat yourself to some goodies. My favorite etsy item was a gift I received. The sweetest little felted bird pincushion with a white porcelain dish as it's base. ~ Abby