Saturday, June 30, 2012

Friend

For the month of June I'll be participating in a Photo A Day Challenge. One prompt, one photo, & few words. The daily prompt is the title of each post. Click on the link below for more information.




"My friend Gail sent me this card a while back...I think it's so pretty, and it has a squirrel on it!  Gail moved to Knoxville, TN last year and I miss her.  I hope we'll be able to visit her later this year.  Her birthday is Monday.  I'll be calling her to wish her a happy one....."


And so ends A Photo A Day for the month of June.  I enjoyed it.  But I don't think I'll be particpating for the month of July. 





2 comments:

Ann said...

what a cute card. a happy birthday to your friend

Peggy said...

That card is so cute, and I love that squirrel! You did such a great job with your photos this month. I enjoyed seeing them all.