Monday, June 25, 2012

Something Cute


For the month of June I'll be participating in a Photo A Day Challenge. One prompt, one photo, & few words. The daily prompt is the title of each post. Click on the link below for more information.






"Actually something cute times four.  Three of the cuties are fresh out of the pool, having a picnic on Gramma's floor.  Can you tell they're watching a DVD?  The 4th cutie, well he's just sitting there being cute...."

(Gotta be honest here...these photos were taken yesterday. I knew I wouldn't see anything cuter today though, so I just needed to use these today!!!)


7 comments:

Dorthe said...

Totally cute, Marie,- they almost forgets to eat :-)
Hugs to grandma-
x Dorthe

Scrap for Joy said...

When I read "Something Cute" I just knew it would be this pack of cutie pies! I can't get over how big everyone is getting.
I do recognize the DVD glazed over look. Charlie gets that look and then hears nothing else.
Have a good week. I leave on Thursday for NYC and New Jersey tovisit my daughter and also my son & DIL and my sister and her family. David will join us next Monday. We need a little break..it's been hectic around here!
Hugs to you!
xoxo

Ann said...

I say you have to save cute when you can for those days when you won't see it :) These 4 are definitely cute

Anonymous said...

Marie, sooooo cute! Pj

jywheeler said...

cute indeed

Unknown said...

Hi Marie, I saw your smiling face on Joyce's blog and just had to follow it here. I think your photo challenge is very interesting. The smiling faces are my favorite! Yeah for new furniture, oh how I wish it were me!
Just wanting to say hello! Elizabeth

Peggy said...

Could anything be more cute that grandkids?!