Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Scenes From The Show

We had a great variety of gifts and decorations at the show this past weekend.  I've had a couple requests to share photos of our creations.  Here's a lot some photos for you to browse through.  Unfortunately the photos from the second room didn't turn out because of the lighting.  But I think these will give you an idea of the wonderful things we had....only six people produced all these treasures!
 
Felted Acorns

A Merry Assortment

Our Candy Choices

Paper and Burlap

Cork Place Markers

Christmas Glitz
 
Elves and Snowmen

Snowmen and Elves

The Country Tree
 
A Hat
 
Little Hats

Pretty Knitted Headband

Hons....if you know Baltimore, you know Hons

Goodies Galore

Bird Nest Necklaces

Pocket Warmers

Scripture

Porcelain Ornaments
 

Sheep and Wool Tree

Baby Shoe

Snowmen Soap

Tink Sparkly Socks

Snowguy
 
Candy Cane Man

All A-Glow

White Christmas

For the Knitter

Quite an Assortment...don't you think!?


It was a good show. Some stuff sold...some stuff didn't.  I figure my unsold creations will give me a headstart on the next show!  Now it's time to get ready for Turkey Day!!



3 comments:

The Moonlit Stitch said...

What WONDERFUL pics! Love show pics! Thanks for sharing! ~*~Lisa

Simply Shelley said...

Well,I could have really shopped there...great stuff Marie....blessings on your Thanksgiving Day!

Ann said...

Wow, all that great looking stuff. I think I would have spent a bundle if I had been there :)