Monday, November 19, 2012

Weekend Fun

Wow...last week was a busy one!  Friday and Saturday were a lot of work and a lot of fun.  We were busy with customers pretty much the whole time we were open. 
But there were still opportunities for non-craft show related fun too. 
Patricia's home is backed by a wooden area and she has her own personal stream running through her yard.  It was a beautiful day and I enjoyed walking around and taking a few photos.  There are Oak trees everywhere....that might be why she lives on Oakdale....and there are leaves everywhere too! I loved the "carpet of crunchy brown". 
 



It's all so pretty, isn't it?  You can just make out the movement of the water in the photo above. Between that sound and the crunching of the leaves as I walked around....oh, it was just really nice. Peaceful too. 
And...oh my goodness....there were acorns!  So many acorns!!  So of course there were acorn "caps"! 
Aren't they just the cutest things!?


Speaking of cute...there was also a little pup named Luigi at the craft show.  He's all of eight weeks old, and he belongs to Joann (one of the crafters).  I had a great time taking photos of him.  Who wouldn't? 
I mean look at that face!!!



I know exactly what you're thinking right now.  Go on...admit it.
A long, drawn out, "awwwwww" just popped into your head!



3 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Beautiful! And you must have read my mind! I was indeed saying awwwww wheni saw that cutie pie, Luigi.

Ann said...

I proudly admit that I said awwwww when I saw Luigi. That face is just so adorable.

Peggy said...

What a beautiful place in the woods.I think you predicted right with our reaction to Luigi. What a cutie!