Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Four Sweet Visitors

Last Sunday my grandchildren all came over for Easter dinner.
Such sweet faces!
 
Caleb and his blankie.

Four smiles....that's quite an accomplishment!
Elijah, Caleb, Penelope & Charlotte

Best buddies.
 
Charlotte sat with me during the Easter Service. 
The program followed Jesus from birth to resurrection. 
When the scene depicting the Resurrection appeared on the screen
 she turned to me and said,
"This is where Jesus comes alive again.  It's my favorite part!"
 
Out of the mouths of babes..........
 


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Your photos just make me sigh... they are SO good! I know the kids are cute subjects, but you do an awesome job setting up the shots too! So does your daughter! The April fools prank is one for the books, definitely! How long did it take to cover everything and how much foil was used?

Scrap for Joy said...

It's my favorite part too, Charlotte. Cute pics of the kidlets. What is it about bare feet? Our guys were here for a short visit this weekend and they always had bare feet..hahha.
xoxo
Joyce

Ann said...

They are so cute and I know that having them with you on Easter made your day extra special.
Cute comment from Charlotte.

Dorthe said...

Such wonderful photoes of your lovely grand kids, -they all have the sweetest faces, Marie.
And yes ,I am also often amazed over what comes out of Mathilde`s mouth :-)
Hugs, Dorthe

Peggy said...

"Out of the mouths of babes", indeed! The kids in our lives can certainly bring us to treasure a moment. Little Caleb is sure growing up. What a beautiful group of "littles" you have!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Really precious photos of your little ones! And so heartwarming as they begin to grasp God's love :)