Thursday, April 18, 2013

Katie

My daughter Katie has a tree in her yard....it's covered in pretty pink flowers!
She's trying to figure out what kind of tree it is. Anyone know?  I was thinking that it might be a Crab Apple tree, but I don't know for sure.
 
 
Speaking of  Katie.  I think I have convinced her to be a "guest blogger" on my blog.  She used to write her own blog, but stopped last October.  She has a "Tangled" birthday party for a curly headed almost five year old coming up, plus lots of decorating going on, and a new baby on the way.  That equals lots of stuff to blog about.  I sure am hoping she'll share that stuff here!
 



4 comments:

annie said...

sure looks like a crab apple to me, pretty color, have a great day!

Dorthe said...

What a beautiful tree, Marie- -more pink than sherry blooms, so lovely- congratulations with your daughter expecting a new baby :)
Hugs,Dorthe

Ann said...

It does look like the crab apple trees we had in our front yard when I was growing up. They are beautiful in the spring.
I hope you can convince Katie to be a guest blogger.

Susan Holt Simpson said...

Definitely a crab apple tree! We used to have on in our front yard - but it finally just fell down!

So beautiful!