Monday, April 8, 2013

Thrift Store Find

I stopped at my favorite thrift store on Saturday and found this great locker!  Bill was so excited!!  Nah....he really wasn't excited.
But he knew I was...so he pretended.  What a nice guy!
 
You might be wondering why I needed this locker.  I have a plan.  It involves Bill. Unfortunately he has other plans that currently take priority over this plan.  But that's okay....the weather is warming up, so I won't need to be hanging any little jackets inside this locker for a while.  But by the time the cool Fall weather returns, we'll have the perfect spot for the "littles" to hang up their things!! 
 

 
Love all the hooks inside!
 
 
Oh....in case you missed it....I have a little giveaway going on.  You can click HERE to enter. The winner will be chosen on Thursday.



2 comments:

Peggy said...

Wow, what a great find. Looks like it's in really good shape too! Will come in handy for sure...I'm sure Bill will work up to the excitement! Ha!

Ann said...

what a neat find. I can't wait to see what you're going to do to it.
Wade needs to take lessons from Bill on how to pretend to be excited...lol