Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom

My Mom has been a "single mom" since my Dad passed away when she was thirty four years old.  A "single mom" of four young children.  Children who grew up to be pretty decent adults because of her love, perseverance, and example.  Her little family of five grew into a big family of forty-one!  All forty of her children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren love her a bunch!!!  We all know that we're loved in return.
 
The photo below is of (from the left) Amanda, my Mom, Katie, and Charlotte.  I wouldn't be surprised if my Mom printed it out and displayed it somewhere in her home. 
She LOVES family photos!
 

She has family pictures everywhere...as evidenced by the following photos....and this is only her living room and kitchen!
 



 
 
Mom...I'll send a photo of family member #41 to you ASAP!!
I love you a bunch and I'm so grateful to be able to call you MY MOM.  Thank you for all you do...for all of us!!
 
Happy Mother's Day to You!!


A bouquet from my garden to you!
 


4 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

A well loved Mom from all of her family and to all of her family :)

Happy Mother's Day, Marie!

Peggy said...

My, she does love her photos. Ha! I must admit though, I have places like that in my home where lots of faces I love look back at me. How special for her to be able to add one of little Lulu to the collection! Happy Mother's Day. Aren't we blessed?

Dorthe said...

Oh, she is a very proud mother, and grandmother, dear Marie.
A happy Mothers day to you too!!
Hugs,Dorthe

Barbara F. said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, Marie, and your mom and daughter, too. xo