Monday, February 10, 2014

Gotta Love the Olympics

That's an understatement with some of my family.
Bill, Katie, and Mandy LOVE the Olympics!  They plan their lives around them.
They pretty much watch everything (Curling is one of their favorite events). 
Some of them take vacation days so they don't miss a minute!
 
 
 My mom is visiting this week. She likes the Olympics too...I'm just not sure
she's prepared for the intensity of the liking around this place! 
Or around Katie's and Mandy's workplace for that matter!!


There was a little bit of Olympic spirit going on at
their office last Friday!!


3 comments:

Ann said...

I have never had any interest in the Olympics. Even back when I was in school and all my friends were watching it I just couldn't get into it

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Lindsey and I love the Olympics! We especially love the Winter Olympics. We are right there watching and rooting for all the great athletes. Have a good day! Twyla

Scrap for Joy said...

I like the Winter Olympics better than the summer ones. Any kind of skating is my favorite and I will be glued to the TV for the hockey. Sid is the Captain of the Canadian Team and Coach Bylsma is the coach of the US team. It will be fun to watch those match-ups!
Hope you're feeling better my friend!
xoxo
Joyce
Have fun with your Mom!!