Friday, May 2, 2014

Favorite Blogs

One of my favorite blogs to visit for inspiration and free goodies is 
Just Something I Made...written by Cathe Holden.

To quote Cathe, "JustSomethingIMade.com is where I share creative ideas, crafty projects, original designs, artistic inspiration, product reviews, and loads of free stuff!" 

Sounds like a great blog to visit, doesn't it!!?
Here's some of my favorite freebies.  The vintage quilt graphic is awesome....Cathe even shares some wonderful ideas of what to do with it.  I'm going to use it to cover a notebook.

Be prepared to linger when you visit JSIM...there's so much to see!

Vintage Quilt

Notebook Label

Postcard

2 comments:

Ann said...

I didn't have any plans for the weekend and now I do :) Thanks for this link. You know I want to go check it out. Maybe I should just call off work and go check it out now...lol

Scrap for Joy said...

Cathe is a favorite of mine, too! Her wheels must be turning 24/7!
xoxo