Thursday, May 1, 2014

Flowers & Prayer

April Showers bring May Flowers...I think it's working!  We've had plenty of showers, and I'm starting to see some pretty flowers!  It seems I have a thing for purple this year!
I hope flowers are blooming for you!
Happy May Day!




Today is the National Day of Prayer.
I'm praying that God's peace and joy would touch each of you today.  


"Oh Lord, I trust in you. 
You are my God;
my times are in Thy hands."
Psalm 31:14-15

"I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and
 my fortress: my God; in him will I trust."
Psalm 91:2

 The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power 
and produces wonderful results.
James 5:16

1 comment:

Ann said...

What pretty flowers. Things are starting to pop up but I haven't seen many flowers yet other than daffodils.