Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Photo Shoot

Louisa Marguerite
Lulu
Sweet Lu
Just plain cute Lu!
 
I bought this smocked dress at a thrift store many years ago. I meant to do a photo shoot with Charlotte wearing it. I meant to do one with Penelope wearing it.  They grew past the size before I knew it! I was determined not to miss out on Lulu wearing it.  This past Sunday was the day!!
 

 
We started out indoors, but the beautiful day was calling our names!  I took a lot of photos...and be forewarned, I'm sharing a bunch of them. But I won't be sharing too many words.
 
Now, for your viewing pleasure...my (current) favorite one year old! 








Big sister Charlotte decided Lulu needed a crown.
(Yes, Charlotte is wearing Halloween socks!)




The crown didn't last long!






 


The End.





1 comment:

Ann said...

She is adorable. She looked cute with her little crown even if it didn't last long. She was really enjoying those flowers