Monday, July 14, 2014

In My Craft Room - Cubbies

Here's several peeks at the all the junk neat stuff I have tucked away on the two cubbie shelves in my craft room.  I was looking at everything the other day, and realized that a lot of this neat stuff is basically useless. Perhaps I need to do a bit of an inventory...it just might be time to reevaluate the way I use these two pieces.




Then again...I really do like looking at all of it!  A couple years ago I started sharing peeks inside the cubbies of the blue piece.  Now I'm thinking I might do some re-arranging, subtracting, and adding of all the stuff...and then share items one at a time.  Maybe I'll hold a couple giveaways of the stuff I decide to part with. 




Hope you have a happy Monday. 
It's a hot, sticky one here in Maryland!
A perfect day for "playing" in my air conditioned craft room. If only I didn't have to be at work.  : )


2 comments:

Ann said...

You've got lots of cute stuff there in the cubbies.

Simply Shelley said...

I have my own cubbies now, and I am having fun with it. You have some wonderful treasures tucked in yours my friend. Blessings