Monday, July 7, 2014

Instagram Dump

It was a very full weekend.
Here's a look at my Instagram phone photos from the last couple days. They're a bit blurry...but it will give an idea of what my weekend was filled with.

Hope you had a Happy 4th of July weekend!

Community fireworks scheduled for July 3rd were cancelled.

I spent the 4th working on the new playroom for the "littles".

Lulu celebrated with a flag and Cheerios at Gramma's house!

The community fireworks were re-scheduled for July 5th.
I asked them where the Fireworks would be....they could be anywhere!

Sunday was a perfect day for swimming.

It was perfect for jumping in too!

Sunday was also a great day for a photo shoot.


Caleb is such a happy boy!

Getting 6 of them ready is quite a process!

We add them in one at a time....

...and then hope for the best.

Mr. Man...Fletcher.  AKA "the drool monster".

Uncle Joe bought some fireworks to entertain us with.

Waiting for the show....

...and painting toe nails!

Sunday evening ended with a blast!

 Now it's Monday....I needed to get back to work so I could rest up from my holiday weekend!!  : )

2 comments:

Ann said...

Looks like a super fun filled weekend.

Simply Shelley said...

Looks like a wonderful time for all. Blessings friend