Monday, September 8, 2014

This Little Piggy

It's always fun to stop by Michael's at the end of any given season.  They mark their prices down a lot when the time for new seasonal merchandise is near.  That was the case when I stopped in several weeks ago and found this cute little pig.


I paid less than $3.00 for it...the bit of greenery was from my stash at home.


I don't put fall decorations out until the end of September....this little guy gets to enjoy living on the dining room table until then. 


The old runner is one of my favorites...$3.00 at a local thrift store!


2 comments:

Ann said...

He's cute. Michaels does have good clearance sales. I wish I was closer to them. It's about a half hour away in a direction I very rarely travel

Barbara Eads said...

Okay, that is about the cutest little pig I've ever seen! It is perfect on your dining room table.