Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Family Fun

  A trip to the Zoo provides a lot of opportunities to see animals.  
It provides opportunities to mimic them too!


Charlotte enjoyed walking like a Chimpanzee.  
She's got the knuckles part down pretty good.  
Now if only her legs weren't so long!!


Here she is practicing her Chimpanzee communication expressions.  
This "full closed grin" means "I am afraid. 
There is danger nearby."


I think Charlotte has the "full closed grin" perfected.  
Lulu....she's been working on the "Relaxed Face"...which means "I'm OK, You're OK."  
I guess she isn't phased by the "nearby danger"! 


I'm not real sure what Charlotte is practicing here.  
Maybe her Gorilla stance...or perhaps her unhappiness at not 
being able to climb the rocks! 


Here we have the easiest pretending of all...and two of my 
favorite photos from our trip to the Zoo!





  

3 comments:

Ann said...

How fun. Thank Charlotte for the giggles she gave me this morning. Too cute

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Adorable animal antics that sure look fun! Sweet girls and great photos!

Scrap for Joy said...

We'll have to plan a trip to the Baltimore Zoo, I've never been there. You girls sure had a lot if imaginative fun!
Happy to see your post today!
xoxo