Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sweet Squirrel


I just participated in the Vintage Spring Sweetness Swap ~ there's link to it way done on my right sidebar. Melissa was my swap partner. She sent some wonderful goodies my way. A couple crocheted potholders, a very yummy candle, a sweet pair of vintage baby shoes AND my very favorite......this wonderful squirrel stitchery!! It has a space at the top to run a twig through so I can hang it. As soon as I find the perfect twig and the perfect spot to hang it, I'll show off this sweet stitchery again!

Thanks so much Melissa!


Thank you for your sweet comments about baby Penelope too! I'll be visiting her tonight and I'm sure I'll be taking a lot more pictures!!
I am so very blessed!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

The squirrel stitchery is wonderful! She did a great job.

Debbie

Unknown said...

I'm so glad that you like it! God is so good and the author of all things good. He gave me this idea, and I give my thanks to Him.
I had fun making it for you. It was my first embroidery piece with a picture. I loved the little squirrel's face! : }
Give Penelope a nuzzle for me.
I just looooooooooooooove babies!!!

Kimberly said...

Sooo sweet!

Kindra-At Home With K said...

How cute is that?! Great swap!