Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Penelope and Fletcher

Well, it's been a month and a day since they moved from here to there!  I miss them...a bunch!
It's crazy. I get teary whenever I look at pictures of them and I actually ache inside.
I just really want to hug them.

Thankfully, Jacqi has been good about sharing photos.
Here's a peek at them on their Paw-Paw's motorcycle.



This guy is settling in really well.  Jacqi said he's definitely a country boy.
Look at that face...I love the picture in the upper right corner!  
Doesn't he have the best little teeth!!


This sweet girl is having a little harder time.  
She gets bored...they're looking for a church, and some summer activities for her. She just needs to be involved in some fun things, and she needs to meet some new friends.  You know, I miss them all, but I really think I miss her the most!! Sweet girl!


 I'm really looking forward to when they settle into a place of their own so I can go and visit!  
But in the meantime...I need to figure out Facetime!


P.S. I miss their mom and dad too!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness... those adorable smiles! You have the cutest family, and you take the best photos of them!

Ann Thompson said...

they are sweet. I can only imagine how much you're missing them.

Barbara Eads said...

What darling children! I can see why you miss them!

Donna said...

So precious! Love the photos...Too cute!
Sorry they moved...that's hard to deal with.
hughugs