Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Couple Favorite Things

Here's a couple of my favorite things around my house. This little button picture was purchased at an auction. It's about 2 inches square and cost a whopping $1.00...isn't it sweet! I saw an article in a magazine about the artist who made it...but can't find it. Does anyone know who she is?

I love fat birds....I've collected them for several years. This tiny bird is hand carved of wood. I bought it at a folk art show in York, PA. It's the perfect size for this little iron dish that sits on my bathroom vanity. Pretty little thing...don't you think?

I love things...all kinds of things!

2 comments:

Simply Shelley said...

Hi Marie, love that little bird. It's very sweet!

Blessings, Shelley

Scrap for Joy said...

I'm taking notes. :) Thanks for visiting today but you came before I got my new blog header up-you'll laugh when you see it.
The framed button is a cute idea although I don't know who the artist is. And the fat bird....make a note of that, too.