Saturday, February 28, 2009

A pretty find, from me to you!


I've been sorting and cleaning and organizing and packing ALL DAY LONG! I got a lot done ~ that always makes me fell good. But I'm exhausted! But it's a good exhaustion ~ you know what I mean?!!

I found two of these pretty reproduction fan cards ~ the images are so pretty! Click on the picture for a closer look. There's a birthday greeting on them and they fold up and include an envelope that they fit in! Aren't they nice!


"May your birthday be as special as you are"


Folded up ~ envelope size!


As I said, I found two of these and I'd like to give them to two of you. First two comments I receive will each receive one! Please email your address to me too!

4 comments:

our shabby cottage said...

Oy MY this is gorgeous - I hope it's me!!!

Regina said...

These are beautiful... You've found quite a few treasures lately my dear!

Thank you for sharing your living ones with me too. I LOVED spending time with Mandy on Friday.

Susan Holt Simpson said...

Shoot! Should've been watching more closely and snagged one of these up! Congratulations to the winners! I couldn't have given them away to anyone once I got them, anyway!

s

Scrap for Joy said...

These fans are truly lovely. Congratulations to the lucky gals who were first in line.