Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bargains & Babies

I found some great things on my most recent trip to Value Village ~ and everything was 25% off!
I got all these goodies for under $15.00!


The electric tart warmer is sold at Yankee Candle ~ I have another one just like it that I received as a gift. Now I can spread the good smellin' stuff around a little more.


My favorite purchases include these never been used candles ~ one is from Illuminations (pumpkin-chai) and the other is a Lonaberger candle (apple ~ my favorite). Both smell yummy! I love the brown pyrex bowl ~ I've never seen a Pyrex mixing bowl in this color before.


Isn't this wood basket/carrier wonderful! It's my favorite purchase ~ $4.04 before the discount!! I'm going to use it for magazines in the bathroom for now.


This is a little piece of Spode ~ it's going to go to work with me. Perfect for holding sweetener.


I love this little "Memories of Yesterday" figure. Such a sweet little reminder to pray. She already has a home on my nightstand.


It was a very successful trip. I also found a book and a counter top cookbook shelf with drawers. I'm saving the shelf for a before and after post somewhere down the road. I love a good bargain!

But I love these little treasures even more!!

The Boy Genius


Ms. Charlotte


Princess Peony



Have a wonderful Wednesday!


P.S.
My daughter Katie is doing a short series of posts about planning Disney World trips and she posted the first one yesterday. It's full of great tips and quite a few chuckles too! Please stop by to visit her and tell her I said hello!


5 comments:

Scrap for Joy said...

The black and white pics are great-I love black & white. You see details that you don't always catch in color. You got lots of goodies didn't you? I love the basket/carrier. I'm looking for something cool to use on my work table to put all my inspiration items for projects I'm working on.
Have a great day Marie!
xoxo

Simply Shelley said...

Hello Marie,those are wonderful finds. The wood basket is very unusual. I don't think I have seen one like that before.I love its primitive look. Of course I always love seeing your precious little ones. They are really growing....

Blessings

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Good Morning, Marie!

Great finds and great pictures of those little ones! Every time I see pics, I think sweet Ms Charlotte looks so much like you!

Kindly, ldh

The Bright Side said...

I definitely need to get out there soon, being a new home owner, I will need all kinds of little things (though I may have a lot already because my mom is quite the bargain shopper and has been consistently picking up stuff for me, haha). Cool stuff and for so super cheap! :) And love the grandkids pics, so adorable as we all know! :)

Ree at Prairie Rose Cottage said...

Those expressions are priceless! Beautiful kids! Ree