Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cath Kidston ~ Surprise!

My son-in-law Mark's Mum (Brenda) lives in England and during her last visit to Maryland she and I were looking at a Cath Kidston catalog. We discovered that one of the outlet stores was only 45 minutes from her home! Well when I got home from work on Tuesday I found a package from England waiting for me! It was filled with bright, cheery Cath Kidston goodies.

This is my favorite ~ a really sweet little needle book. I've been wanting one of these ~ isn't it pretty!

I can't wait to fill it up with some needles & thread.

Look at these colorful tea towels (there are four) and the fun red key holder! I love them! Brenda also sent me a large rose covered tote bag, a toiletries case, a pretty wash mitt, some lavender sachets and a lavender candle!!
Totally unexpected, totally fabulous & totally appreciated! Brenda is such a sweet, generous person! A huge thank you to her!

5 comments:

Scrap for Joy said...

Oh my! What a treasure trove of treats Marie! I love Cath Kidston and wish they'd carry her things here in the states. I have only her catalog to drool over. Your items are wonderful....you lucky girl! Have a great weekend! xoxo

Tins and Treasures said...

You are a lucky girl! These items are fabulous. Happy weekend ~Natalie

Unknown said...

You are the lucky girl on the block this week! What a grand package. I think Cath Kidston "anything" is a delight. I bet your little old heart was just jumping when you opened that treasure!

Lori said...

what a wonderful gift!!! you must have been so tickled when you opened up the package and saw all of your new pretty goodies:)

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Oh, you lucky soul. I LOVE Cath Kidston anything. I love the story behind these beauties too!
LOVE the adorable photo shoot with your little Charlotte and the hat! Precious!!!
So glad to hear someone's opinion about 'Julie and Julia'. Now I can't wait to see it!
Also, congratulations on the giveaway. Be sure to tell us if the Merry and Bright book is worth buying.
And last...the little Halloween p.j.s are adorable. Thanks for the heads-up!
Take care,
Mary Lou