Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'm Outta Here!

I haven't bought wrapping paper in five years ~ this year I need to replenish my stock. Have you ever noticed how un-Christmasy some of the Christmas wrapping paper is? It's perfect for birthdays though! So I'm heading out to see what kind of paper I can find for next Christmas and for birthdays too! Of course, I'll be on the look-out for any other "can't resist" type bargains as well! But only for a little while ~ because we're having another Christmas this afternoon. Joe, Jo and Elijah couldn't make it yesterday so we're going to celebrate with them later today! The party never ends at our house!

5 comments:

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Smart girl!!! I'm trying to decide if I can muster up the courage or not.
Good luck!
Mary Lou

Debbie said...

Hope you have fun Marie and find lots of bargins! I'm staying home... I might venture out Monday if the weather and post office are willing! lol

Enjoy your weekend,
Debbie

Lewaina@cliffsideranch said...

Good luck with the treasure hunt! LOL I also need Christmas wrapping paper, but I'm so not going to town today! :-) I can't "muster" the courage! LOL
My package came in the mail the other day, and I just wanted to thank you again! You have a very generous heart. I love all each sweet little treasure. Thanks!
Enjoy your day.
Mercy

Unknown said...

Tee hee....I didn't buy any wrapping paper today but I went to Goodwill and found a pixie on a flower...one inch high. Made Saturday just perfect. Swung through Arby's for a sandwich with three dogs in the car and the windows down listening to praise and worship music. I'm in the middle of 5 days off...pure bliss! Here's to us in 2010!

Scrap for Joy said...

I had intentions on doing that today but I never made it past Michaels. I am sure you had fun with Elijah and family today. It's great when the celebrating is stretched out!