Friday, March 5, 2010

Swap Goodies

Remember the Trashy Swap I told you about? Well, I got my goodies the other day. Look at this very cute little quilted bunny. Beth (my swap partner) said she found this bunny ~ inside out ~ at the Goodwill. She turned, stuffed and stitched her up. I love her little pink eye.

Beth also sent me a primitive candle light, a sweet squirrel stitchery (and yes, I LOVE squirrels), a jar of buttons (can you ever have too many buttons?!), some candles, a pin and the pretty print background is a garden flag! Thank you Beth.

2 comments:

Hopemore Studio said...

Marie,
What a fun swap, that little rescued bunny is the best!

Squirrels are a hoot in my book. I could spend all winter watching them from the window as they root around looking for long hidden nuts and other food items.

Off to bed I should be going,
Angie

Simply Shelley said...

Nothing trashy about that swap...smile...love your gifts...have a blessed weekend Marie..