Sunday, May 9, 2010

So Much To Celebrate!

Happy Mother's Day to You!
The beauty of the Lord abides in a mother’s love.

My Mom and I ~ Happy Mother's Day Mom!
I love you a bunch!


My first child was born on Mother's Day in 1975.
This photo of Ronnie with me was taken on Sept. 10, 1975.
He passed away five days later.
His birthday is tomorrow and he would have been 35 years old! Happy Birthday sweet boy.


The Lord blessed me with four more children after Ronnie....plus three children-in-law....plus three grandbabies! Every one of them a treasure! I truly don't know what my life would be without them....actually it would be a good bit quieter I think! But where would the fun be in that!
Such a beautiful group!!



Today and always, may every ounce of love you pour out as a mother come back to you in blessings from the Lord.

Proverbs 31:28
"Her children rise up and call her blessed..."
I know this is true of my mother ~ I hope it's true of me.


Not only is today Mother's Day ~ it's also my daughter-in-law Jacqi's birthday!!
Happy Birthday Jacqi! I'm so glad that you're part of our family.
Here she is with my son Kevin and granddaughter Penelope.
Speaking of Kevin ~ he has a birthday coming up too ~ on May 14th! Unfortunately a little curly~haired girl named Charlotte snatched his birthday away from him just about two years ago. He calls her the birthday stealer! But I know it's still his birthday too!
Happy Birthday Kevin ~ just a little bit early!



"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above."
James 1:17

Today I'm thanking the Lord for all the gifts He's given me!

5 comments:

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Happy Mother's Day, dear Marie! Hopefully you will get spoiled all day long by your kids. Your Mom seems to be a sweet person like yourself. I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby boy.
What a lovely picture of your children, children-in-law and grandchildren, all dressed in T-shirts of a different color or shade.
Hugs,
Julia

Ann said...

Happy Mother's Day Marie. You have a beautiful family.

Tins and Treasures said...

Good Morning, Marie,
You have awesome family. I hope you get to spend time with them today. Your angel Ronnie will be watching over you too.

Happy Mother's Day ~Natalie

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, Marie!
Diane

CosmoGirl Carla said...

Hi Marie! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such nice Mommy's Day wishes. Sounds like Mother's Day has a lot of memories for you. You have a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing.