Friday, August 13, 2010

A Little Birdie Told Me......

I love this idea of book page canvas art.  I found this on one of my favorite "idea" blogs ~ Little Birdie Secrets.  
The "little birdies" describe their blog as "A nest of creative tips, tricks, and tutorials." 
I describe their blog as "FUN"!  I think you'll feel that way too!


They come up with some of the best ideas and what they don't find in their own imaginations they find on other blogs and then share it with (lucky) us.  This tutorial came from a blog called Jones Design Company. I haven't visited it yet, but if this tutorial is any indication of what I'll find there...well, I'm going to love it!  I hope you enjoy all the great "secrets" the little birdies share!

Now I need to get that room done ~ my fingers are itching to create something!

1 comment:

Ann said...

I just went and checked out the tutorial. Very cool and sounds pretty easy too. Love the idea.