Friday, October 29, 2010

Flickr Friday

We just returned (late last night) from a week in Walt Disney World and I am exhausted.  Silly me didn't take today off from work so my recovery from all that Disney fun won't happen until this evening.


Thank you to all who visited and commented on my (scheduled) posts while I was away. It was lovely to read all your sweet comments!!


I hope to get back to my regular posting and visiting your blogs next week.

But for now I need to....

....soak my feet ~

spa-utensils-spa-foot-soak-glass-basin-or-foot-bowl-glass-studio-233

...get my leg up ~ the arthritic knee is killing me ~

Greater Flamingo

...sort through the mail ~

hof004

...unpack my bags ~

Luggage

....just generally RECOVER from our fun trip ~

exhausted

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Please click on each photo to view the Flickr source.

4 comments:

Dorthe said...

and you too, deaR mARIE-
happy friday,-and sleep well tonight.
Hugs,Dorthe

Ann said...

Too bad about having to go to work today, must have been exhausting, rest, relax and enjoy the weekend.

Anonymous said...

Aw....and your tootsies sure deserve a soak! Now, once you've recovered...hope we'll hear all about the trip!
Hugs, Diane

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Hey there, girl friend, are you catching up and enjoying those special memories? Hope you have a great week ahead!