Monday, November 1, 2010

Note to Self (and others too)

I really enjoy visiting the Dayspring website. Of course you already know that if you visit here regularly!  Sometimes I find the cutest things ~ like these cards!!  Aren't they adorable?!  Yep, had to order these!




This is my Father’s world,
And to my listening ears
All nature sings,
And round me rings
The music of the spheres.

This is my Father’s world:
O let me ne’er forget
That though the wrong
Seems oft so strong,
God is the Ruler yet.
Maltbie D. Babcock

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, these are pretty, Marie!
Did you have a nice relaxing, catching up weekend?

Hugs, Diane

Dorthe said...

Dear Marie, they are so sweet,- I doo understand you had to have those images.
Happy week, dear.
Hugs, Dorthe

Ann said...

Passing up on those would have been a big mistake :) Those are adorable. Love the poem also.