Friday, November 5, 2010

Stuffed Crust

Tonight's conversation with my Father-in-law:

Me:  "Dad, Mandy is going to stop and pick up something for dinner."

Dad: "Well." (clears throat loudly) "I saw a commecial today."

long pause

Me: "Yes?"

Dad: "Well, I know what I want......but you're probably going to say No!"

like I've ever said no to him...sheesh!

Me: "Probably not. What is it you'd like?"

Dad: That pizza place, not Papa John's....oh, Pizza Hut, that's the one."  I want one of those pizza's with the stuff in the crust."

Me: You want a Stuffed Crust Pizza?

Dad: "Is that what they call it? Yes, that's what I want!"

proceeds to give me the cheesy grin

Me: All right. I'll order one of those.

Dad: "Really??? You're nicer than I thought!"

and then he smiled


The pizza is here and so is my father-in-law ~ the delivery was late and he's hungry.


Yummy stuffed crust!!  Ummm. 


He's very excited!!  Really he is!

5 comments:

Ann said...

Not only did this make me smile but it made me really hungry for stuffed crust pizza. That's my favorite. Your father in law is a real gem isn't he? :)

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

:) Gotta love a guy who knows just what he is hungry for! Super cute in his Snoopy shirt!

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

How precious !!
Mmmm that pizza looks yummi !!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Can he get any CUTER???? I don't think so. You're such a wonderful DIL!!!
Your babies looked so cute in their little costumes. And I'm so glad you got to enjoy a week at Disney World. I hope you're all rested up.
Have a great weekend,
Mary Lou

Celestial Charms said...

I love when you post about your FIL. He is such a cutie. Tell him, he has fans! ;)
Maureen