Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Touch of Spring

Did a little Springtime display in my living room last weekend.   Here's a peek at the old dresser between two windows.  Hopefully the top of this dresser will very soon be showing off a coat or two of paint.  Just need to decide what color.  
 
 
Did you notice? I'm embracing the fake flowers again!

 
I found this Lefton chick planter at a thrift store - it's one of my favorite springtime pieces.
 
 
 
Springtime wouldn't be complete without a sweet little bunny...wings and all!
 
 
Have a wonderful day!
 
“I am the good shepherd.
The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep."
John 10:11
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are such pretty arrangements, Marie. I wish I could tour your house on easter morning. I know it will be gorgeous. Be sure to post pictures of everybody in their easter finery, please! (Oh, by they way, I DID plant some hot pink, SILK geraniums on my front porch this weekend) I like them!