Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Another Birthday Blessing or Do Something Creative Everyday


I haven't had much time at all to do anything creative, and it's making me cranky.  It's been this way for months, it's making me really cranky!  When I saw these journal pages on Pinterest I thought this would be a neat way to be a little creative everyday. 
I also thought...."maybe I'll start this in January!"  After all journals usually begin at the beginning of the year....right?? 
But I think my family might be ready for cranky me to go away!
Fortunately some of them start with July!  My friend Tisha found one and gave it to me for my birthday last month, and...so far so good!  I'm managing to be a little bit creative each day!

This image is originally from a magazine called
Somerset Life. My very favorite publication!!
"Do Something Creative Everyday"

Thank you for the journal Tisha! I love a nice chevron pattern!

Here's what I have so far.  I'm hoping to get a bit more creative as time goes on.

No words necessary!

1st entry ~ I'm a night person...but I REALLY want to be a morning person. 
It's so hard to change. But I'm trying!

Remember this post?  Well that finally happened...last night!  More about it in a future post.
 
 
Once I get settled into my new space, and get back to creating on a bigger scale,
I think I will continue to "Do Something Creative Everyday". 
It's nice...and it helps me get over my crankies!!
 
 
 


4 comments:

Scrap for Joy said...

Your new planner is great! I have never been able to keep a journal so my planner is where I write everything...I keep them in a box from year to year so that I can look up past activities any time. Yours is decorated in a pretty way..it will be fun to look back on. I recognize the little red bird :D
We are home from our travels and happy to see the temps lower here. Did you make it to any of the antique shows this past weekend?
xoxo
Joyce

Trace4J said...

Very cool.
Love to journal.
Need to do it more.
Woolie Hugs

Unknown said...

That's so cool! Every day is a special magical thing! I wish I'd done something like that for my daughter when she was young.

Ann said...

That is such a great idea. Now I want to get one of those journals and do that. I really like what you've done with yours so far