Friday, August 2, 2013

Fun Finds On Pinterest!!


I haven't spent a lot of time on Pinterest the past week....but I did manage to do a little browsing...and a little "pinning" too!
There are so many amazing ideas and not nearly enough time to work on creating some of them. 
I'll just keep "pinning"....because real soon I'm going to have some time to create!!
These are several of the fun ideas that caught my eye this past week.  Have you found any fun "pins" lately?
 

My Salvaged Treasures

Vintage 541

Elizabeth & Co.

Better Homes & Gardens

Look Book

Nest, Nesting, Nested

Simplicity in the South
 
I just got a new blender....so this next "pin" is on my weekend to-do list.  I "pinned" it and I'm going to do it too!
Cause it looks yummy!!!
 
 

Sing For Your Supper

4 comments:

Ann said...

Looks like I have some repinning to do. I really love that bathroom idea and the first two pins are great ideas. I'm intrigued by the stuff in the blender too since I'm on this healthy eating kick.

Peggy said...

Those are definitely worth pinning. Simple things with such a big impact. Oh...for just a little more time in the day....Have a great week-end.

Scrap for Joy said...

Oh to have the time and resources to make/cook/eat everything I've pinned....but it is fun to look isn't it?
I went to Ikea yesterday and came home with something I've yearned for for a year...I'll post about it!
I will also send you an email about your first sentence!
xoxo
Joyce

Simply Shelley said...

I saw some of these same pins and liked them too :)