Thursday, September 19, 2013

$5.00!!

I visited a shop in Pennsylvania last week and came away with a new treasure. 
Cross stitch samplers always tempt me...no matter what the price tag.
Most don't home with me though...because of the price tag! 
This one, however, was a no brainer!  It was $5.00 and it's big. 
All of 18 1/2 inches by 23 1/2 inches!  
I do believe it's headed for the family room...I'll share a peek once I hang it.
 
 
This piece is so beautifully made. The stitching is absolutely perfect. 
It's one of my favorite finds ever!


Pennsylvania has been good to me this year when it comes to samplers. 
Check this one out.  It's about the same size as my $5.00 bargain...but it cost 5 times as much. 
But $30.00 total for these two pieces equals an excellent bargain....don't you think!?
 


4 comments:

Ann said...

That was an awesome find for $5 and $30 for two of them is a deal.

Jo said...

Both are very lovely. Great find!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

That is gorgeous! The colors are pretty and the frame is so nice! You have a beautiful collection! Twyla

Peggy said...

That is beautiful. What a deal!